Friday, April 30, 2010

ROYAL SERVE OF FAT-NESS


Last week I modeled for some friends in Alternative Fashion Week. It was my first time on the cat walk, and I did not fall over like a bone head so that was a bonus.  Toronto's rage was unleashed as garments that I can only describe as "star trek on an evil acid bender" dominated the show.  These are dangerous times in which we live, and those tentative feelings are seeping into every realm, resulting in aggressive clothing with a protective quality and sculptural nature.  Shoulder pads have resurfaced with a vengeance, and wide varieties of corsetry were employed in the garments.  To my absolute delight, a shit load of PVC was also used this year.  






















And here's a little taste of Hayley and me completing incredible feats of balance....




No comments:

Post a Comment